The Women’s Football Alliance is pleased to announce they are expanding internationally in order to provide support for the growth of women’s tackle football throughout the world. As women’s tackle football continues to grow internationally, the WFA is committed to helping develop the sport and increase the level of competition worldwide. By creating a unified network for communication and outreach, the WFA International Program will provide teams and leagues with the following opportunities:
- Unified International Page: International teams and leagues will have their own page where Teams will be promoted and ranked on the WFA website (8000 per month views). In addition, teams/league who join will have the opportunity to be matched for International Championships, Bowl Games, and other international competition.
- WFA International Camp/Competition: Leagues will have the opportunity to host a camp in their home country where top WFA players will volunteer as coaches at their positions. Camp for women, coached by women. Camp will be followed by a friendly International Game, Team United(WFA Travel team) vs. League All-Stars.
- Participation in the WFA Championship Week : Opportunity for players to compete in an international All-Star Game against a WFA Team. Championship Weekend will also include a football camp for players, coaches and front office personnel training.
- Player Exchange Program: Creation of a data base matching players interested in playing internationally during their offseason with teams offering assistance for international players to compete during their season.
- WFA Partnerships: WFA International Teams will have the opportunity to take advantage of the discounts and promotions offered by WFA official partners. WFA teams are provided the best prices on Football Equipment, Uniforms, and training and recovery items for football anywhere.
- Women’s Football Coaches Alliance (WFCA): WFA International Team coaches will have WFCA membership where they can have access to training material, and network with other WFA Coaches in order to provide the best training for their players.